It is quite common for businesses to put locks on their doors and windows, subscribe to a security service and even install cameras that record all traffic entering and exiting the building. Unfortunately this same attention is not given to most computer networks. Usually a firewall is present on the perimeter – sometimes an intrusion detection sensor is installed. Many times, however, these measures are neglected after initial installation, leaving the company vulnerable, but unaware, until an attack takes place.
DataComm’s Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention Services, SecurShield, pairs a best-of-breed device with best-in-class service. Our proprietary device has the ability to monitor activity on multiple network segments with real-time intelligent blocking of suspicious activity. DataComm’s Secure Network Operations Center is staffed 24x7x365 with certified security technicians that interpret the suspicious activity and respond to threats in a customer-specified manner.
- Comprehensive Monthly Logs
- Updates (Software, Signature and Rules)
- E-Mail Summary Reporting
- Real-Time Reporting and Management
- Around the Clock Protection
DataComm’s SecurSensor is the best network security device on the market – a proactive inline intelligent IDPS (Intrusion Detection/Prevention Sensor) that uses a powerful combination of signature, protocol and anomaly-based inspection methods to achieve the maximum attack detection and prevention capability.
- Real-time Intrusion Detection, Prevention and Response
- Resistance to Evasion Techniques
- Secure Website Monitoring
- Signature and Anomaly Sensing
- Integrated IP Address Lockout
- Scalable Internal Sensing Presence