The Microsoft Online Exchange system provided by DataComm has been customized to ensure the key security features offered by Microsoft have been enabled while providing easy yet secure access to your email.
Hosted Email Service Features
Overall, the following features are included with DataComm’s Microsoft Online Exchange system:
- Anti-spam and malware system: Maintain the latest defenses against malware and spam with a service that handles hundreds of millions of messages around the world every day and is updated to address new malware and spam threats quickly.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Provides the ability to identify key documents or enable policies that can prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorized people, while informing them of internal compliance policies.
- Safeguarding data: The system hosts your email data in geographically distributed data centers, with continuous data backup, premier disaster recovery capabilities, and a team of Microsoft Security Experts monitoring Online Exchange around the clock providing peace of mind that your email data will be protected.
- Delivering reliability, availability and performance: The Microsoft Online Exchange system provides a 99.9% uptime service level agreement.
- Flexible: The Microsoft Online Exchange system allows you to tailor the system based on your unique needs and ensures that your email communications are always available, while you remain in control of access. Providing support online, on-premises, or a hybrid of the two.
- Keep your existing on premise Exchange investment: Microsoft Online Exchange provides you with flexible options for moving to the cloud, whether that’s onboarding to the cloud or managing a hybrid deployment with mailboxes that are both on-premises and online. Providing limited user disruption when mailboxes are smoothly moved across environments, and continues to allow users to share calendars and schedule meetings, regardless of the environment their mailbox is in.
- Reduce systems oversight and support: An administrative console provides centralized management of powerful capabilities, including Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and site mailboxes, from the Exchange Administration Center which is a single, easy-to-use, web-based administration interface. Role-based access control empowers your helpdesk and specialist users to perform specific tasks without requiring full administrative permissions. This streamlined and intuitive experience helps you manage Exchange efficiently, delegate tasks, and focus on driving your business forward.
- Control your data: Keep important data in one place with Exchange archiving, large mailboxes, and retention policies. Empower your users with a large mailbox to allow them the flexibility to retain email in their primary mailbox or move items to an In-Place Archive. With flexible and powerful retention policies, you can take control of your storage and compliance demands while keeping your users productive.
- Do more: On any device Exchange lets your users be more productive by helping them manage increasing volumes of communications across multiple devices (PC, Laptop, mobile, web) and work together more effectively as teams.