For over 27 years, DataComm Networks, Inc. has been providing technical products and services specifically designed to fit seamlessly in the daily operation of banks, financial institutions and commercial businesses.
We are seeking a talented Accounting Professional with extensive small business bookkeeping experience and strong Quickbooks skills for a full-time position located in Tampa, FL.
Successful candidate will have 10+ years recent accounting experience and will be responsible for daily financial functions, including accounts payable, payroll, sales commissions, financial reporting, and other duties.
- Experience with Quickbooks Accounting Software
- Month end close — journal entries, account reconciliations
- Prepare and complete quarterly, monthly, and weekly forecasting
- Prepare and complete financial statements
- Prepare yearend tax schedules, and assist company CPA
- Accounts payable, receivable, payroll, Commissions
- Purchase Order processing
- Filing state tax licenses
- Payroll reconciliation
- Knowledge of federal, multi-state, and local income and business taxes
- A team player who works well with others
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong skills with Excel, Word, etc.
- Steady and progressive work history and proven career success in this field
- Experience with Cougar, ABRA (Sage) a plus.
- A high level of business acumen, strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or equivalent a plus.
We offer a competitive base salary with commissions, a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, and 401(k). Applicant must be a US citizen or permanent resident to be considered for employment. No relocation assistance provided. We are a drug free, Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.