No-hassle updates, right on-time.
It’s easy to perform both Windows and third-party patches on all your Windows servers and workstations with DataComm. We leverage the capabilities of Microsoft and your local WSUS to deploy and manage patches keeping your systems up-to-date with the latest important updates.
DataComm reviews latest Windows and third-party patches and then adds them to an approved patch roll-out list. Once each week during a pre-defined patch update period, your servers and workstations are scheduled to receive these patches, automatically install and reboot if necessary. Additionally, DataComm can develop a customized patch roll-out plan for your organization.
- Automatic and recurring patch scans
- Scheduled or ad-hoc
- By computer, group or user defined collections of computers
- Scans networks for installed and missing security patches
- Identifies which patches are installed and date installed
- Determines which patches are needed
- Monitors and maintains patch compliance for entire enterprise
- Allows implementation across entire network
Windows Systems Patch Management
DataComm can apply Windows-critical and security patches on all target Windows platforms, including servers and workstations utilizing Microsoft WSUS. DataComm sets the systems to automatically install all windows critical and security related patches. Any patches that fall in the windows optional category, noncritical or security related rollups, or service packs are not automatically installed and must be specifically requested by the customer to be installed. All Windows-based patches can be applied to any related installed Microsoft application. If Microsoft publishes a patch, it can be applied by our systems. This includes Microsoft Office and other back office related applications.
Third-party Patch Management
Third-party patches for the listed applications are set to be automatically installed. Upon customer request, we can filter specific applications so they are not automatically patched.
Third-party patches for Windows:
- Adobe® Acrobat®
- Adobe Air®
- Adobe Flash®
- Adobe Shockwave®
- Apple iTunes®
- Citrix® Receiver™ for Windows Enterprise
- Dameware® Mini Remote Control
- Foxit® Reader
- Google Chrome™
- Google Earth™
- Mozilla® Firefox®
- Mozilla SeaMonkey®
- Mozilla Thunderbird®
- Opera™ Browser
- Oracle®/Sun® Java Runtime Environment
- QuickTime® Player for Windows®
- Yahoo!® Messenger
- + More!