Headquartered in Tampa, DataComm specializes in providing high-end, low cost solutions that improve our clients’ productivity and their networks’ reliability.
DataComm’s experienced network engineers monitor the health and security of your network. By using advanced network management tools for monitoring Servers, PCs, Routers, Switches, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Appliances, Firewalls, and IP Phones, many network problems and security issues are eliminated before they can disrupt your business operations.Launch Network Management
DataComm’s solution includes re-engineering the branch network based on contemporary IP technology, improving network management, security and branch productivity while reducing operating costs. The result will transform branch networks from a drain on profitability to a highly productive asset.
- Intra-Branch Calls over Existing Network
- Least Cost Routing
- Unified Messaging
- Call Center Capability
- Video Conferencing
- Mobile Workforce Integration
DataComm’s cable plant design services offer a competitive alternative when customer demand exceeds internal engineering and design capabilities. Our team of highly qualified engineers are available to conduct Site Analysis and Design Services for virtually any cabling project.Launch Cabling
DataComm’s Penetration Testing and Social Engineering service, SecurScan, will aid your organization in discovering network security vulnerabilities and weaknesses. DataComm provides an in-depth report of the network security concerns, detailed descriptions of how to correct vulnerabilities and recommendations for security enhancements.Launch Network Security
Our Systems Sales Consultants have the experience to help you design the right Network for your organization. Done right, you can combine your Voice, Data, Legacy and Internet requirements at each of your locations. All this can be done to help you save money, to improve performance and to allow for additional applications that offer better customer service and products to your clients.
- IP Convergence and Unified Communications (Cisco, ShoreTel, LifeSize)
- Virtualization (VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Business Continuity (DoubleTake, Asigra, Riverbed)
- WAN Reconfiguration (MPLS, TCP/IP, Private Line, Bandwidth Acceleration)
- SAN Solutions (Dell EqualLogic, NetApp)
- Perimeter Network Defense (WatchGuard, SonicWall, Barracuda)
- Endpoint Security & Encryption (Sophos, Symantec)
- Cloud Solutions (Offsite Data Backup, Email Encryption, Secure File Transfer)